Tulip, the Manufacturing App Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their shop floors and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: digitizing paper-based processes, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a Forbes IoT Startup to Watch, Gartner Cool Vendor, IDC Innovator, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
- You have deep experience with QA and software engineering best practices
- You like to solve problems and drive process improvement with a strong quality mindset.
- You are meticulously detailed and organized.
- You are eager to figure out why things are broken and turn your learnings into improved processes.
- You enjoy collaborating with different engineering teams to stay on top of new features and figure out how best to test them.
What skills do I need?
- Youve built up automated tests through skillful adaptation of open-source technologies, balanced with targeted manual QA efforts.
- You know the difference between TDD and BDD, and can explain which works best for different situations.
- You can structure test frameworks with an eye towards reusability and discuss the strengths and drawbacks of common testing frameworks (karma, protractor, behave, selenium, rspec) based on personal, in-depth experience.
- You know when a situation calls for a quick script to glue it all together, and feel comfortable creating it in bash, nodejs, python or similar.
- You can write useful, detailed bug reports, and have experience with defect tracking systems like JIRA.
- Youre interested in how to adapt methodologies and tools common to software testing to IoT use cases and technologies. Even better if you have some direct IoT experience.
- Some experience with CI/CD configuration and tools preferred.
- Set and build the technical strategy for testing at Tulip.
- Own release cycles at Tulip, for both for hardware, embedded software.
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.