The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Echo family of products. Interested in helping us build tools to help localize and test software for products such as Echo Show, Echo Spot, Fire Tablets, FireTV and others? We are seeking a talented Software Development Engineer-Test to deliver innovative, consumer-centric product solutions to Amazon customers worldwide.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be designing and developing automated solutions that help guarantee the software quality across a wide range of devices such as Echo Show, Echo Spot and Echo Show 5. You will be working on tools and infrastructure challenges involving consumer devices, development kits, and tools, all with the goal of delivering a seamless experience to our customers.
The successful candidate will have an interest in developing automated solutions for consumer-facing products, a strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
SDET responsibilities include:
· Defining automation plan to support international device software launches.
· Design and implement automation framework that work across multiple devices and platforms.
· Lead automation efforts, and explore new test automation tools and methods.
· Establish processes and tool set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
· Working directly with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, and Technical Program Managers to ensure quality of our localization and platforms.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
* 3+ years of experience as a developer or SDET
* Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
* Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C#, and knowledge of Python or Perl
* Excellent problem-solving skills
· 3+ years of experience as a developer or SDET
· Coding experience with automation framework, tools and services on mobile/Android devices
· Experience on Python and Java
· Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
· Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of internationalization and localization processes, tools and technology
· Excellent problem-solving skills
More Jobs From