Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaign ever and is now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos!
Blink builds the completely wireless, affordable, and battery operated home security cameras that send motion-activated alerts and HD video to your smartphone for an amazingly affordable price. Our vertically integrated engineering team works on algorithms, ASICs, hardware, firmware, cloud software and mobile applications to deliver products that customers love. We are seeking dynamic software development engineers to join our growing firmware team.
· Create best-in-class firmware running on our Blink devices
· Interact with other teams across Blink and Amazon to ensure product quality and cohesiveness
· Lead regular system architecture, software design, patent filing, and interview cycles
· Develop test firmware for new product validation
· Develop innovative automated test fixtures for new product production
· 5+ years C/C++ firmware development with constrained resources (MIPS, RAM, FLASH, I/O)
· 5+ years working with embedded CPU architecture
· 3+ years programming for real-time systems
· 3+ years reading schematics and using hardware lab equipment such as scopes, logic analyzers, etc.
· Active participant in bringing at least one successful product to market
· Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field
· Strong communication skills (design docs, technical presentations, white boarding)
· Audio/Video codec knowledge
· Bare metal, assembly, BSP, POST, RTOS
· Test automation / scripting skills
· Demonstrable technical leadership skills
· Master’s degree in STEM field
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
More Jobs From