CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company that helps our clients achieve Agile Social Impact. We are proud to have hundreds of clients, including over half of the Fortune 100. In the last twelve months alone, weve processed over $6.5 billion and more than 50 million volunteer hours. Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is donated via CyberGrants software.
As part of our Technical Services team, you will be working in a highly collaborative environment in an exciting and comfortable atmosphere. You will be responsible for translating client requirements into the design and development of customized systems. You will be immersed in multi-tiered technical solutions integrating front-end, server-side, and database code.
By joining CyberGrants, take your technical potential together with your passion for good and go home every night knowing the work youve done has positively impacted millions of people around the world!
Apprenticeship is a 3 month position with potential for part-time/full-time opportunities at the completion of the program.
- Support technical development of new client implementations and enhancements to existing client programs integrating front-end, server-side, and database code
- Resolve technical issues related to custom and standard CyberGrants software offering.
- Design and develop internal support software to improve productivity, quality and speed of delivery.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to learn quickly and research new technology or skills as needed.
- Participate openly and constructively in code peer review and other quality control activities.
- Interpret business requirements and formulate developer and test strategies.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to be flexible and think out-of-the-box.
- Work effectively individually and as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Programming experience in one or more current programming languages.
- Experience with Relational Database(s) and related query languages (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle SQL, Other) .
- Ability to effectively communicate and deliver technical information to business users and all stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for quality, client happiness and continuous learning.
- Object Oriented Server Side Language(s) (PHP, Java, .NET, PLSQL, Other)
- Web Services (RESTful API integration)
- Test Driven Development (Unit Testing Frameworks)
- Contemporary Source Control Systems (GIT)
- Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Tools and Methods (JIRA, Git, Wrike, Axure)
- Working towards Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university.
- Completed coding boot-camp or comparable work experience.
- A rare opportunity to work in the philanthropy industry helping clients donate billions to nonprofits across the globe
- Work with smart and engaged co-workers
- Be a part of a culture that strives for innovation
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401K
- Unique perks like Waffle Wednesdays, Pajama Day, extra vacation day on your birthday, and more