Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Software Delivery Manager for our Lexington, MA office.
The Software Delivery Manager is a member of the of the Engineering team at Imprivata, responsible for Program Increment planning and management, and oversight of multiple cross-team initiatives in the product Delivery organization. This role works closely with the Product Management team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Managing core engineering releases, including:
- Negotiating release scope with Product Management and Engineering Management
- Coordinating specification activity with the Architect and UX teams to feed the Scrum team grooming process
- Developing implementation plans with Scrum Teams to deliver scope predictably
- Escalating and resolving delivery issues
- Managing risks across the release
- Reporting release status
- Triage of open issues
- Resolving priority conflicts across engineering teams (Scrum, Architect, UX, Tech Pubs)
Acting as a Release Train Engineer for an Agile Release Train by:
- Establishing and communicating the annual calendars for Program Increments (PIs)
- Facilitating PI Planning readiness for Engineering by fostering the preparation of Vision and Backlogs with Product Management, devising investments and high-level capacity with the leadership team through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings
- Facilitating the PI planning event
- Tracking the execution of features and capabilities through PI
- Facilitating Program-level Scrum-of-Scrums and communicate status to internal and external stakeholders
Providing additional leadership in one or more of the following ways:
- Perform program management of Key Initiatives spanning multiple teams, or bearing a high business priority, or both, by establishing timelines, managing dependencies, escalating and tracking impediments
- Providing input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Identifying areas for improvement in the Imprivata release process and championing successful change implementation
- Working with Product Management to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years technology related industry experience
- 3-5 years of experience leading/managing technical teams
- 3+ years of experience in program management
- General knowledge of hardware and software technologies related to Imprivatas products
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and facilitate resolution
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external technical audiences
- Ability to triage issues based on priority, impact, risk, and release timing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage high pressure situations and build trust with stakeholders
- Ability to provide input into product strategy in the context of Imprivatas business strategy
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous issues
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, Find a way to get it done attitude
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups
More Jobs From