Office Tour Photos
The Software Architect is a senior technical leader in the organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving technology and architecture decisions across all TimeTrade products, including backend, front end and third party integrations.
This position reports to the CTO.
Must be able to guide, mentor, coach the organization
Take on and solve the most challenging technical challenges
Must be a strong innovator and accustomed to challenges that go with innovation
Accustomed to explaining difficult technical concepts to both internal and external audiences
Can quickly learn the business/strategy to drive strong architectural decision and direction
Must love to write production software AND writing POCs.
Represent TimeTrade in the software engineering community to build brand and attract top talent
- Strong software engineering background in highly distributed and scalable systems.
- Experience with the development and operational aspects of cloud based software.
- Able to demonstrate SaaS organizations for which you have designed and delivered successful architectural initiatives, ideally using SOA/micro-services
- Demonstrated ability to understand, evaluate and implement new technologies
- Ability to effectively articulate technology to less technical audiences
- An immaculate communicator
- Loves to stay ahead of current technology trends while taking a practical approach to technology introduction.
- Experience with microservices and containerization
- Proven record for refactoring legacy systems
More Jobs From