Office Tour Photos
The Software Architect isasenior technical leader in theorganization.The successful candidate will be responsible for driving technology and architecture decisions across allTimeTradeproducts, including backend, front end andthird partyintegrations.
This position reports to theCTO.
Must be able to guide, mentor, coach the organization
Take on and solve the most challenging technical challenges
Must be a strong innovator and accustomed to challenges that go with innovation
Accustomed to explaining difficult technicalconceptsto both internal and external audiences
Can quickly learn the business/strategy to drive strong architectural decision and direction
Mustloveto writeproductionsoftware AND writing POCs.
RepresentTimeTradein the software engineering community to build brand and attract top talent
- Strong software engineering background in highly distributed and scalable systems.
- Experience with thedevelopment and operationalaspects of cloud based software.
- Able to demonstrateSaaS organizations for which you have designed and delivered successfularchitectural initiatives, ideally using SOA/micro-services
- Demonstrated ability to understand, evaluate and implement new technologies
- Ability to effectively articulate technology to less technical audiences
- An immaculate communicator
- Loves to stay ahead of current technology trends while taking a practical approach totechnologyintroduction.
- Experience with microservicesand containerization
- Proven record for refactoringlegacy systems
More Jobs From