Globalization Partners’ Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
- Lead the architecture and design of cloud-enabled products, weighing both technical and business factors, as well as the trade-offs between immediate needs and a long-term vision for an elegant and maintainable design.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership to development team members in an Agile environment.
- Build prototypes to evaluate technical feasibility, as well develop entire features as needed.
- Troubleshoot critical issues that may involve many systems in a distributed architecture.
- Help drive complex technical projects from planning through execution.
- Nurture engineers to think with architecture and design best practices in mind, including aspects such as performance, scalability, maintainability, and security.
- Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools.
- Help implement the engineering department’s strategy and processes.
- Solid software engineering background, with 10+ years of experience developing enterprise-scale web/cloud-based commercial software products.
- At least 3 years in a technical leadership role across all stacks (front-end and back-end).
- Experience with SaaS architecture in a cloud setting (AWS preferred), leveraging containerization, serverless technologies, event driven architecture, and microservices.
- Experience with messaging technologies such as ActiveMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience integrating with external systems. Specific experience integrating with Acumatica and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with BPM modeling tools such as Camunda is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD design and implementation.
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is highly desirable.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Well respected by peers and acknowledged as a natural leader and technical expert.
- Able to communicate complex technical topics concisely and clearly to both technical and non-technical people.
- Take pride in writing well-structured, well-commented, and maintainable code. You’re always thinking of security, performance, and scalability.
- Capable of working with ambiguous requirements and minimal direction.
- Challenge yourself, learn from others, and strive to grow professionally every day
- Emotionally mature team player with a positive can-do attitude.
More Jobs From