At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
This social media manager is responsible for the daily operations of all ZoomInfo branded social media profiles and entities. This position is to act as an agency for all marketing managers and key stakeholders within the company to facilitate the scheduling and promotion of all social media campaigns and initiatives.
- Campaign Submission Workflow and Process: Work with all key stakeholders to develop, implement, and enforce an efficient and scalable social media workflow and processwith a focus on accuracy, consistency, and ease-of-use.
- Brand/Voice Consistency: Establish and clearly communicate a set of best practices and brand/voice guidelines in line with all other marketing collateral and efforts to keep the ZoomInfo social media presence consistent, clean, and professional.
- Advice and Expertise: Consult on individual campaigns and projects as needed to answer any questions and to steer campaigns in the right direction. Provide clear, actionable, and easy-to-implement feedback when necessary.
- Daily Operations: Manage and maintain a consistent posting schedule. Clearly communicate with managers and campaign owners about the status of their campaigns.
- Reporting: Provide reports on a monthly and as-needed basis for leadership teams, marketing personnel, and other parties as necessary.
- Upkeep/Maintenance: Stay up-to-date on social media best practices, keep profiles and imagery on brand, keep all documentation and training materials up-to-date, and notify key stakeholders should any changes be made to the workflow, strategy, or to the platforms themselves. This also includes managing relationships with social media vendors, services, and platforms as necessary.
- Engagement and Interaction: Monitor all channels closely and respond to any inquiries, comments, mentions, etc. in a timely manner. Interact with industry experts, influencers, customers, and prospects to boost engagement and interest in the ZoomInfo brand. Work with key personnel to understand the messaging we want to convey to common inquiries and take responsibility for delegating any interactions or workflows that must be handled by other departmentsi.e. sales or customer support.
- Native Content Creation: Work both independently and as part of a team to create social media campaigns and native social content to increase engagement, spark discussion, and generate leads. This may include video, animation, contests, chats, live events, and more.
- Lead Generation: Own, conceptualize, implement, and optimize all native free trial/lead generation campaigns on social media. Daily upkeep and management are critical. It will be the responsibility of the person in this role to come up with creative, implement appropriate targeting, work within an assigned budget, and ultimately turn the ZoomInfo social media presence into a more successful lead generation channel.
Critical skills and core competencies for this role include:
- Organization: This person must be organized and process-oriented. They must possess the ability to orchestrate a variety of initiatives and personnel to ensure marketing campaigns are published according to requirements.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills: Because this role is the gatekeeper that stands between all marketing managers and the ZoomInfo social media accounts, this person must be able to set clear expectations, communicate efficiently, and ultimately, they must be a reliable member of the team.
- Independent and Self-Motivated: All departments rely on social media and on this particular role to push their campaigns and initiatives into the public eye via social media. Because of this, the person in this position must be a highly motivated individual who requires little in the way of handholding, follow-up, or task management. This person must be able to prioritize their own work load and meet realistic deadlines set by themselves, and others.
This is a critical component of the social media role as this person will be the only member of the team with a comprehensive view and understanding of the social media calendar.
- Cover letter, resume, and relevant writing samples
- 2-4 years of corporate social media experience
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Able to write clearly and concisely with minimal editing
- Strong attention to detail
- A comprehensive understanding of social media platforms and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills including but not limited to sound judgement, critical thinking, and customer service skills.
- Experience with Sprout Social is preferred but not required.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From