Are you an experienced social media marketer who wants to lead social media for one of the largest footwear companies in the world? Do you thrive in creating creative, engaging and innovative social content? Our Digital Marketing team is changing how ASICS develops relationships with our consumers on social media more engaging, innovative and data-driven.
This position will lead the vision and development of organic social content for global social channels, manage calendar planning and deployment, own global reporting and launch new social channels. The candidate will have significant experience in driving successful brand-focused social campaigns, a proven track record of strategic planning and delivery of measurable social channel results. The right candidate will also have a deep understanding of the evolving social media landscape and be expected to think strategically and creatively.
The ASICS Digital team is a global division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital campaigns and technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the launch of global product campaigns, continued development of mobile-fitness solutions, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit, and stay balanced.
What Youll Do
- Oversee creative ideation and development to deliver innovative, best-in-class social campaigns and programs with the goal of driving brand education and engagement
- Develop content stories and themes focused on running, streetwear/athleisure and overall brand storytelling
- Own the social content development and deployment process end-to-end: from creative briefings, social channel strategy, creative development, feedback gathering, content deployment, reporting and analysis
- Manage cross-functional and cross-regional relationships, including Influencer and Athlete Marketing Teams, to develop social channel strategy, long-term planning and calendar
- Work closely and collaboratively across business and marketing teams to champion social-first ideas
- Develop and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Report on campaign performance across all social channels and proactively share learnings with relevant stakeholders for continued improvement
- Launch new social channels and platforms
- Present social plans and reports to stakeholders across the ASICS organization
- Ability to manage agencies and internal creative teams
- Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations
- Assist with community management workflows, including monitoring of global social channels and real-time publishing
- Monitor trends to capitalize on real-time brand opportunities and potential crisis monitoring as needed
- This candidate will be able to work fast, manage multiple priorities, demonstrate strong judgement and attention to detail, take ownership, and be a team player with an ability work with multiple colleagues globally
- This candidate should be self-motivated, creative and customer-obsessed
What Youve Done
- 5-7 years of social media experience
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and best practices
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds
- Strong digital analytical skills, comfort with social media KPIs and reporting
- Social enterprise tool experience (Sprinklr preferred)
- Understanding of social content best practices and trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across different cultures and digital literacy
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.