Social Media Coordinator
Are you looking for the type of company that is not only a great workplace but also in the business of creating great workplaces around the world? Do you want to help drive success for a fast-growing company that positively impacts the lives of millions of users?
We’re continuing to build our amazing marketing team through an expansion of our social media team. Reporting into our Social Media Manager, this person will be based in our Framingham, Massachusetts office. The Social Media Coordinator will execute appropriate strategies aimed at elevating Workhuman’s brand awareness and market influence through all corporate social media channels while aligning all efforts to the larger marketing objectives.
Reporting to: Social Media Manager
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Maintain an editorial calendar that maps to the marketing content calendar, corporate personas, driving all social posting and conversations within the channels to elevate industry influence, elevate awareness, and align to thought leadership.
- Help measure and report traction and influence, bringing new ideas on effective measurement approaches when needed.
- Support executive visibility and positioning for newsworthy events through active listening and monitoring of trends affecting industry, our business, and our initiatives.
- Help drive activity for the company’s organic corporate social channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, to bring Workhuman’s values, mission and approach to life
- Partner with customer experience team, seeking new ideas on how to leverage social program to expand customer advocacy and evangelism.
- Collaborate with key business areas, such as operations, sales, demand generation, customer marketing, internal communications, and HR on programs that build a foundation for future world-class campaigns and initiatives
- Research and interact with new influencers and evangelists to help spread Workhuman’s message globally.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- 0-2+ years – experience in technology/software and/or HR a plus.
- Deep understanding of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with strong curiosity into new channel opportunities or technology extensions.
- Deep passion about being ahead of the curve for social technologies that can drive business results
- Experience with social media response tools, including Google Analytics and social listening tools, a plus
- A strong analytical mind; the ability to compile, read, interpret data, and make recommendations based on analysis
- Strong writing and verbal skills – with the ability to create a wide range of materials
- Top notch collaborative skills, with the ability to work with many people at once and be open to new ideas and suggestion
- High emotional intelligence a must
- Willing to travel to industry events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred – English majors a plus
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.