Hi, were Nexthink. Were not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, weve surpassed $100M in ARR, and weve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but were just getting started.
We are looking for our next Marketing Superstar to help Nexthink share its stories and spread the word about the digital employee experience. The Communications Specialist has a passion for storytelling and a knack for bringing brands like Nexthink to life and engaging with our community of end-user computing professionals in a personal and authentic way.
Are you a driven and proactive communicator with several years experience working in (or with) a fast-paced technology company? Do you have proven experience developing and rolling out social media strategies? Are you searching for an exciting, new challenge within a growing and dynamic company? Come join our growing team!
- Manage and create content for all social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Work with Global Communications Lead and Senior Executives to build out executive thought leadership program, guidingbest practices and facilitate video shoots.
- Partner with internal teams such as People & Talent to share the Nexthinker experiencewith prospective candidates.
Who we are looking for:
- You are looking to grow your career in marketing and have a passion for relationship-building, communication, and branding.
- You are autonomous, proactive, and love to absorb whats new in technology.
- Communication and copy-writing skills are at your core, but you also have an artistic eye and possess design sensibility. You know what looks visually appealing or not.
- You love to learn new things; your curiosity is insatiable and striving to be better and personal growth are important to you.
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years experience in communications or social media role
- Passion for innovation, technology, and understanding of how to engage with a technical audience
- Outstanding communication and copy-writing skills
- Complete understanding of all social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Strong judgment and the ability to respond promptly to urgent matters
- Proven experience developing written content for communications
- Great aptitude for collaboration and creativity
- Firm grasp on social media technologies such as Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Bambu, etc.
- Bonus if youre comfortable with basic video editing for short and snappy social content
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.