Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Social Channel Manager to help us execute, manage and optimize our social efforts across social platforms. Working alongside the Sr Manager of Digital and the Creative Content Manager, as well as leading a small team of brilliant marketing executives, you will be responsible for the strategic allocation and execution of a significant social marketing budget. This is a performance based role in which you will be responsible for coordinating and managing social activity to deliver mass awareness and growth for MOO through brand storytelling. A successful Social Channel Manager will have a strategic mindset, an amazing attention to detail, a take charge attitude and be able to take ownership over the process.
This is an exciting opportunity in our Boston office for a Manager level marketer that can manage a team and is excited about the opportunity to take a central role in our award winning social team. This person must be comfortable handling a significant marketing budget, driving key results, and reporting out on main KPIs focused on reach and new customer growth. We are looking for someone who is efficient and organized to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with a proven record of balancing commercial objectives with building strong brands.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with our Brand, BI, and Marketing teams.
- Manage the strategy of how our new social brand storytelling approach is adapted across social channels (IG, FB, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Assist in owning brand voice on social platforms and help position MOO as a recognized brand; grow, manage and engage with social communities
- Own the performance budget for social activity in North AmericaDeliver and report out on key results within the social activity and the impact it has across the business (SEO, Direct, etc.)
- Manage the evolved social team of both paid and organic as they begin to adapt our social and content output to meet the standards set out in the new strategy
- Ensure a strong integration across other marketing teams/channels (CRM, SEO, etc.)
- Through the help of the social team, monitor, measure and analyze social campaign performance and KPIs; leverage insights to make data-based decisions, optimize strategy and tactics and report out on weekly and monthly social performance reports
- Recommend and help implement required internal tools needed for the MOO brand to succeed in Social media and drive key performance results
- The person we appoint to this role will be enthusiastic, imaginative, optimistic and keen to work as part of a team. To be considered for the role, youll need to show you have:
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university and 4-7 years experience in communications, public relations, or marketing, specifically developing social initiatives (paid and organic preferably)
- Social experience in the B2B or B2C spaceA performance marketing background with experience managing significant marketing budgets focused on driving key results
- An understanding of both paid and organic social strategy and execution
- An analytical and strategic mindsetA demonstrated passion for and understanding of social platform ad offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong presentation skillsLeadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholdersAbility to explain a position on an issue with confidence and data to support your view
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager UI, including Facebook Pixel implementation
- Experience using paid social to solve brand/business challengesInnate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to excellence working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Nanigans
- Experience with Sprout
- GA Certified
- Experience/knowledge of multi-touch attribution
- Experience cultivating and building relationships with influencers
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And weve come a long way since. Today were a 500-strong team (were thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, youll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And were still growing! Thats where you come in.
Whats it like to work at MOO?
MOOs the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
Thats why we offer 23 days PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and well cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. Well also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, well treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesnt discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.