We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Join a cutting-edge data team.
Were growing quickly and are searching for a Snowflake Administrator to act as a creative contributor, leader, and mentor to our data analysis and scalability processes. You will use your experience and expertise to provide key insights that help us make data-driven decisions. Analytical thinking drives our business and when you join our team, youll not only solve new problems every day but youll see your data solutions immediately improve our users experience. If you thrive off analytical thinking and working with data, then we know youll love it here!
What youll do as a Snowflake Administrator:
- Provide proactive administration of Snowflake, leveraging your technical expertise in all aspects of the Snowflake platform.
- Tune Snowflake for performance and utilization optimization.
- Provide infrastructure guidance of Snowflake capabilities to accommodate business/technical use cases.
- Automate and manage provisioning needs, such as Snowflake storage and compute, Role Based Access Control model and permissions.
- Configure and manage monitoring/alerting around replication latency, performance (cluster & query) and Airflow.
- Coordinate and collaborate with dependent infrastructure and AWS services to implement Snowflake integration with services, such as S3, IAM, SSO, etc.
- Plan, implement and test disaster recovery protocols.
- Provide technical expertise and troubleshooting.
- Provide support for change management, governance compliance, internal audits, and remediations.
What skills youll use:
- Have a proven track record of administration, engineering, and operationalizing the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform.
- Experience working in AWS, Terraform, Python, and database replication tools/services (e.g., AWS DMS).
- Familiarity with Snowflake Snowpipes, Secure Data Sharing, dynamic data masking, etc.
- Have the ability to leverage new technologies to test, build, and optimize data pipelines, transformations, architectures, and data sets.
- Strong experience with SQL and knowledge in a variety of data engines (for example, SQL Server, MySQL, Amazon Aurora, Redshift) is a big plus.
- Experience with data reporting tools (e.g., Tableau), and data logging/monitoring tools (e.g., Datadog) is preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.