SLS Print Production Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Print Production Team fabricates almost everything 3D printed at Formlabs. We print standard and custom sample parts, beautiful models for tradeshows and events, and support our engineering and customer teams by printing whatever they need. From setting up prints to sanding the final models to carefully packing parts for shipment, the Print Production Team needs a clean, organized, and industrious worker ready to tackle (and print!) anything that comes their way.
If you are obsessively organized, and excited to get your hands dirty, we want you to join our Print Production Team.
- Always have an eagle eye on the details no bad print would get past you
- Excited to see (and drive) the entire print production process from start to finish (printing, breaking out of powder, cleaning, packing, shipping parts, and more!)
- Very focused and can operate efficiently with minimal management
- Can smoothly navigate competing priorities, tight deadlines, and last minute projects
- A friendly communicator who can interface with all teams to get things done
- Seeks to streamline our production process and meet weekly quotas and targets
- Have knowledge of SLS (selective laser sintering) 3D printing process
- Familiarity with CAD software
- Experience with SLS 3D printing
- Hands-on experience building things
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paidparental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.