iRobot is seeking a talented Content Editor to help drive and deliver a powerful and best in class experience on our global Sitecore platform. This important role will join our Digital Technology team, working closely with a diverse and exciting mix of talented developers responsible for iRobots global web ecosystem.
In addition to having laser focus on producing outstanding work, the successful candidate will be comfortable working within a high energy, highly collaborative environment. They will also be a driven, excited learner who is as excited as we are about steering a global leader in consumer robotics to new heights in web!
As part of the team, you will be:
- Working closely with our technical team and internal stakeholders to execute business critical projects from our strategic roadmap
- Working closely with our Global Content Team to ensure successful use and launch of the components on our websites
- Acting as first line of support on content population issues
- Able to both work on new features and troubleshoot content management issues as they arise
- Developing modules to contribute to our growing module library
- 1+ years of active Sitecore content editing experience
- Proven experience troubleshooting content editing
- Experience working on a multi-language Sitecore content tree preferred
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of basic item/layout/content tree management best practices
- Clear understanding of content editor usage
- Web development experience a plus!
- Experience with the Atlassian suite a plus
- Understanding of Git and Git best practices
- Experience working within an agile environment a plus