Office Tour Photos
Site Reliability Engineer
About the Team:
The Intralinks SRE team is considered the guardians of the production application platform. The main driving factor of the team is to ensure uninterrupted services to Intralinks clients. You will be part of a global team that consistently look for ways to improve monitoring and availability of the platform.
In this role you will help the R&D with the root cause analysis, work on the operational tasks and automate monitoring and alerting that will minimize the MTTD and MTTR.
Day to Day:
- Responds to and resolves escalated calls for technical assistance received from production support.
- Building diagnostic and analytical tools that improves the MTTA, MTTD and MTTR.
- Building health monitoring tools and APIs to ensure smooth operations of production systems
- Configuring and integrating commercially available monitoring tools into the production systems
- Validate and Verify software deliverables for production readiness.
- Risk assessment and mitigation of changes to the production systems
- Working Knowledge in networking and various application and transport protocols
- http(s), jms and etc
- tcp, udp
- Working knowledge in Unix/Linux
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes
- Scripting experience and proficiency in one of the major scripting languages (shell, python and etc.)
- Sound knowledge in one of the major programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, C and etc) and performance tuning.
- Application Servers and middleware
- Operating systems
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience in developing Software projects / applications
- Understanding of JDBC, SQL, Relational Databases
- Understanding of No-SQL DB like Mongo or Cassandra is a plus
- Experience with JMS frameworks
It would be great if you also had:
- Expert level knowledge in Kubernetes
- Expert level knowledge in AWS
- Working knowledge in Chef
- Working knowledge in commercial or open source monitoring tools such as Zabbix, AletSite and etc.
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. The product manager plays a big part in driving innovation as they partner with business leaders to lead our continued transformation. In this role youll have impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth and create great products along the way. #WhatLinksUs
More Jobs From