Office Tour Photos
About Engineering at Upserve:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Software Developer.
- Proven professional experience building correct, well-tested systems and components, and driving clarity even given loose direction and requirements.
- Expertise in continuous software delivery and integration. You should have prior experience building, optimizing, and scaling real-time, event-driven, fault-tolerant, and distributed systems.
- Outstanding programming skills, and experience with server-side frameworks like Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), operating system internals, filesystems, databases, and networks.
- Knowledge of when to employ different storage technologies (e.g. relational, simple file-based, graph-based, noSQL).
- Are passionate about automation, site reliability, and developer enablement
- Have a strong orientation for, and persistence in, solving complex problems as succinctly and scalably as possible
- Are able to work collaboratively with other Engineers and Product Managers
- Are aware of your own limitations and comfortable asking for help when needed
More Jobs From