Site Reliability Engineer
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industrys most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the worlds leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
CyberArk SRE are coders who enjoy a challenge and own the availability of CyberArk SaaS (infrastructure - application), by measuring failures and availability of SLIs and SLOs, using a proactive approach of prevention over mitigation and mitigation over fixing. The SRE collaborates with Dev and work with PM in order to continuously improve the services availability and quality. They will share ownership with the Dev team to create shared responsibility where the SRE owns the availability of the service, proactive prevention of issues, performing deliberate and structured troubleshooting to mitigate issues.
CyberArk Cloud Engineering is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer with "automation first" mindset who is passionate about performance, stability and security to share responsibility over the ownership of CyberArk SaaS reliability. The Site Reliability Engineer will work closely with the Dev teams and the DevOps Engineers to ensure the security, performance, resiliency and scale of production services.
- Monitor and improve the availability, performance and security of production services
- Apply prevention steps in order to improve production services reliability
- Mitigate issues on production systems and build solutions through automation to prevent them from reoccurring
- Enhance and feed the monitoring system to improve service reliability and to provide other teams at CyberArk with the dashboards to help deliver an excellent service to our customers
- Automate common, repeatable tasks using Ansible and scripting languages
- Triage and manage escalation of cases
- Performance deliberate and structured Troubleshooting
- Share the on-call rotation and act as an escalation contact for incidents
- Influence design / architecture of services to proactively prevent system failures
- 3-5 years of experience focused on site reliability, DevOps Engineering, system administration or application development
- Strong hands-on experience in:
- Linux/Unix and Windows OS
- Network architecture and security configurations
- Hands-on experience with the following scripting technologies:
- Automation/Configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Python, Ruby, Bash, PowerShell
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Think like an attacker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong hands-on technical abilities
- Strong computer literacy and/or the comfort, ability and desire to advance technically
- Strong understanding of Information Security in various environments
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibilities
- Ability to keep track of numerous detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure their accurate completion
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
More Jobs From