Office Tour Photos
6 River Systems is disrupting a hundred billion dollar industry with a new approach to warehouse automation. Founded in 2015, we have developed a solution built on proprietary AI, mobile robots and cloud-based enterprise software. Our solution is half the cost of traditional automation and 2-3x faster than manual, cart pick operations. Our culture is built on trust, smarts, and collaboration. As a team, we encourage open discussion about particularly challenging problems. We are as passionate about hiring the right people as we are about building great products.
We are searching for a Site Performance Engineer to work on our Customer Success team who can use their experience in warehouse operations to craft and execute a plan to turn operationally-challenged situations into customer success stories. This role with work in partnership with our analytics and engineering teams to develop customer-specific action plans that enable our customers to achieve their goals.
- Travel to customer sites to assess the current operation and identify issues and risks
- Utilize industry experience to engage customer stakeholders
- Craft and execute precise action plans that will turn difficult situations into operational success stories
- Understand when to delegate and utilize analytics and engineering resources
- Share findings with the entire team and elevate each teammate while improving outcomes throughout the sales, solution and go-live cycle
- Quantify the estimated benefit of large roadmapped features before they are developed to ensure they are prioritized accordingly.
- Build new tools and processes to prevent repeated incidents
- 8+ years of experience in warehouse operations
- Experience in supply chain software, warehouse management software, or automation
- Strong presentation skills with the confidence to present to large, executive-level audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Analytical, technical and problem solving skills that can be applied to real world solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Organization and time management skills
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or science (Masters degree in engineering or business a plus)
Position will require 50 - 75% travel. Frequent visits to existing customer sites throughout the United States, with on site presence at the customer for 4 - 6 weeks at a time.
More Jobs From