Office Tour Photos
Shipping and Logistics Coordinator
EF Education First
Cambridge, MA USA
Are you upbeat and outgoing, can work well in a team and enjoy sharing new ideas? Do you consider yourself flexible, able to switch gears on a moments notice? Have you worked in a customer service, operations, or logistics role? If so, you could be a perfect fit for our Shipping & Logistics team at EF, Education First, the world leader in international education.
Main responsibilities of this role include supporting internal clients by delivering excellent customer service, order processing and inventory control and operating mailing systems. Thinking creatively, you will not only apply your existing knowledge and skills to identify ways to improve our service and reduce our costs, but also be the driving force behind these changes. Monitoring marketing material supply/demand, enhancing production workflow, and boosting team morale are all parts of the daily routine.
The ideal applicant will show the ability to lead by example, be self-motivated and take pride in a job well done. Enthusiasm, the ability to multi-task and work with many different people across cultures and departments, will make you an irresistible candidate!
- High-school diploma
- Associate or post-secondary education preferred
- Experience in a shipping/receiving or client service environment preferred
- Basic computer skills and knowledge, comfortable learning new software and systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced yet safe and effectively time-managed manner
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and comfortable working within spreadsheets and business intelligence/sharing application
- Ability to work a variable schedule. Shifts include 8AM-4:30PM, 9AM-5:30PM, and 10:30AM-7PM
- Proficient in the English language
- Good physical condition, able to handle 50 lbs
EF does not sponsor visas or relocation costs.
A tiny bit about EF Education First
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From