To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Were looking for an Salesforce Analyst who will play a key role in maintaining and developing the global Services CRM in partnership with our Systems team. Through your work, the team will provide customers with faster answers while capturing more accurate data to guide our strategies.
You will report to the Global Services Operations Lead in our Somerville, MA headquarters.
- Debug known systemic workflow problems, complete routine Service Cloud maintenance and prepare enhancements for our Systems team to implement
- Respond quickly to requests via internal channels
- Act as a consultation point for teammates requesting changes and enhancements
- Complete thorough user acceptance testing for the Systems team
- Collaborate with the Services Operations Lead to scope and prioritize projects
- Analytical Problem solver who does not give up easily, able to get into the weeds of our SFDC platform to diagnose issues
- Experience administering Salesforce CRM for a support organization
- Have a knack for finding better and faster ways of doing things in Salesforce
- Eager to learn but also know when to ask for help
- Take pride and resolving issues and are enthusiastic about helping our internal users
- Willing team player who enjoys improving the day-to-day workflows and experiences for their colleagues.
- 3D printing experience
- Have a Salesforce Professional Certification in Administration
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.