Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Service Integrity Senior Associate to join our Technology Enabled Services division. You will be responsible for the delivery and execution of business solutions. Your mission will be to develop and implement solutions to improve customer value and athena operational efficiency. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are a critical thinker who creates business cases, influences stakeholders, and demonstrates command of the technical and industry knowledge. You are an effective team member and display initiative and flexibility in team goal orientation in an ever-changing environment. You prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage several projects simultaneously.
The Team: Our Technology Enabled Services Team is responsible for leveraging technology to empower our teams to work more effectively and efficiently so that we can focus our energies on high value tasks for our customers. This technology enables us to effectively deliver the services athena promises our customers and the marketplace.
- Use both hard data analysis and qualitative evaluation to determine root causes of a problem
- Analyze trends to deliver clear and compelling data story to stakeholders
- Master workflow design and analysis through Lean Six Sigma or other operational engineering techniques, considering impact on dependent processes and ensuring continuity of work delivery
- Contribute to initiatives and lead projects that improve customer and operational outcomes over short time horizons
- Discover customer requirements and improve the service by incorporating feedback into product and service prioritization
- Creates and curates project plans and initiative roadmap, balancing and setting clear stakeholder expectations and proactively identifying areas of risk
- Bachelors Degree (or commensurate level of professional experience)
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, OneNote
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and Agile development methodologies preferred
- SQL experience preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional groups and teams to achieve common goals and communicating and presenting to stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibility for various projects
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, or Belfast, ME
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (we were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From