Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Service Integrity Manager to join our Technology Enabled Services division. You will be responsible for managing a team within a Service Integrity function that aligns with one of athenahealths core services: Denials Management. You will set initiatives that deliver scale and optimization to our core services achieved by redesigning business processes and applying automation in pursuit of scale, accuracy, and efficiency. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are a critical thinker who creates business cases, influences stakeholders, and demonstrates command of the technical and industry knowledge. You are an effective team member and display initiative and flexibility in team goal orientation in an ever-changing environment. You prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage the oversight of several projects simultaneously, while building strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
The Team: Our Technology Enabled Services Team is responsible for leveraging technology to empower our teams to work more effectively and efficiently so that we can focus our energies on high value tasks for our customers. This technology enables us to effectively deliver the services athena promises our customers and the marketplace.
Set business priorities and guide process design, optimization, and scale of services
Be an expert in your surface area and develop plans to maximize return on improved customer outcomes and/or cost and efficiency based on company strategy
Create and curate a clear strategic lane roadmap of initiatives, balancing and setting clear stakeholder expectations and proactively identifying areas of risk
Management of a team to assist in technical and knowledge roadblocks, career pathing, engagement, motivation and frequent candid feedback.
- Bachelors Degree and 5-10 years professional experience, 2 years management experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, OneNote
- Knowledge of athenaNet or other EHR systems is a plus
- Customer facing experience is a plus embodying the Obsess Over Customers core value in everything you do
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is located in Belfast, Maine office in mid-coast Maine, minutes from the bay and the picturesque downtown area. Located 34 miles south of Bangor, Maine and 45 miles east of Augusta, Maine. The Belfast campus offers walking trails, full-service cafeteria and is dog-friendly.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From