Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
As a Service Delivery Partner Manager, you will work as a member of our Channels and Alliances team to support our Service Delivery Partner Program. This role is a highly visible role at Recorded Future, working with many internal and external teams and executives to drive success with our Service Delivery Partners, as well as mature the program and build new partnerships. You will own and lead complex sales and business development efforts with existing and prospective partners. You will have a combination of sales acquisition, revenue growth, and business development experience. A strong candidate will have worked in a sales role supporting partnerships in the past and have demonstrable knowledge of the security services market, technology partners and go to market strategies.
What you'll do as a Service Delivery Partner Manager:
- Create, lead, organize, and manage sales initiatives and opportunities to drive partner revenue and growth with functional leaders at Service Delivery Partners such as System Integrators, Consultancies, and Managed Security Service Providers.
- Define programs for enabling sales and solution consulting teams to drive sales, adoption and value proposition for sell to, with and through Service Delivery Partners.
- Help develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on Security Intelligence.
- Align as a trusted advisor and strategic team member to both sales and company executives in order to understand market conditions, partner requirements and challenges.
- Assist with planning GTM, solution capabilities and strategic partnerships for named partners.
- Influence and drive the right value model around pricing and packaging in conjunction with strategic Partner and company Partner Program objectives.
What you'll bring to the Service Delivery Partner Manager role: (Required)
- Drive Partners and Results: This person will have a track record of consistent quota attainment and developing clearly defined go-to-market initiatives with key partner business, technical, sales, and marketing leaders to achieve revenue goals.
- Influencing Skills: She/he must possess strong executive presence and the ability to establish trusted relationships with product management, marketing, global sales leadership, professional services and global alliance and channels leaders.
- Partner Impact: The ideal candidate will leverage her/his knowledge of the Partners perspective to anticipate requirements and to tailor competitive solutions. She/he will have demonstrated the ability to establish strong executive relationships at the senior-most levels in partner organizations leading to a demonstrable track record of increasing sales and partnership value creation. She/he will have the proven ability to influence, build rapport, and gain credibility with both business and technology executives.
- Market Knowledge: The ideal candidate will extend Her/he contextual knowledge of the enterprise software and Security market, understand market trends to ensure market share gains for Recorded Future through strategic selling well enough to identify creative business solutions to customer problems, and identify emerging opportunities and maintain effective customer relationships.
- 8+ years extensive SI sales leadership experience: major focus on selling Security solutions to, through and with SI and Service Delivery Partners.
- Has a strong drive for results and ability to collaborate and influence in a team and partner influenced environment.
- Proven leadership skills inspiring people and building a business from growth phase to massive scale.
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment and proper partnership structures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills communicating and collaborating with both business and technical stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development both internally and externally.
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment.
- A self-starter who will take the initiative to develop programs for enablement and growth.
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.