Service Delivery Manager
If you are a smart, energetic and enthusiastic person with a real drive to be hands-on in creating business success, then apply and join Trux! The Trux Services Delivery Team provides individuals with practical experience in managing business success through strategically important implementations of business initiatives.
The Services Delivery Manager is responsible for delivering on strategic initiatives across the United States. This role will need to execute to a delivery plan but be savvy enough to make adjustments based on local business conditions and customer needs. There will be an emphasis on delivery initiatives on time by working with other members within the Services Delivery Team that draws from a common pool of business resources. This role requires an energetic individual with practical experiences in project management, and skilled in coordination and communication.
The immediate focus for the Service Delivery Manager will be to own a Service Delivery region and will manage all service delivery timelines and activities, including the solicitation and scheduling of resources. This role will further coordinate with other Service Delivery Managers as the business pursues an aggressive service delivery agenda in 2019; and further coordinate and influence customer behaviors.
As a Services Delivery Manager, you will:
- Provide project management leadership in coordinating activities
- Anticipate the needs of the local business conditions and business customers
- Manage and actively mitigate service delivery risks
- Be adaptive to changing situations and be dynamic in solving services delivery problems
- Demonstrate strong oral and visual communication capabilities
- Develop and innovate on services delivery processes and service delivery materials
- Focus on creating consistency and repeatability in service delivery execution from market to market
- Display confidence in using quantitative analysis to influence decisions and outcomes
- Show familiarity in a consultative style engagement approach
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen and understand activity trade-offs
What we are looking for:
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Understanding of business operations, consulting, account or project management experiences
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of three years prior experience in consulting and project management
- Enthusiastic and pragmatic individual with a keen interest to learn and grow in a team environment
- Quantitative and performance management driven individual
- Frequent travel within the United States
- Spanish speaking individuals would be a bonus
- Passionate about value creation, process innovation and legacy building
This role is part of the Services Delivery Team and will initially report to the Chief Services Delivery Officer. We prize people with the right personality and attitude, and am willing to invest time, resources and opportunities in developing people to take on future leadership roles within the company.