We are seeking a Service Delivery Manager, in our Waltham office, who will be responsible for delivery of all assigned Professional Services projects supporting Sales efforts in project estimation, RFPs, customer/prospect presentations and commercial proposals.
- Ensuring that professional services projects are delivered to agreed time, cost, quality and customer success objectives
- Actively reviewing, monitoring and where necessary resolving major risks being encountered at every phase of project delivery
- Supporting the development of Services sales opportunities, working with Land and Expand Sales teams and/or Customer Success Managers
- Building, improving and maturing our services and onboarding delivery capability
- Managing and leading Project Managers and / or project delivery teams where assigned
- Analysis and monitoring of key forecasting and delivery metrics
Experience, Education & Qualifications
- Ideally the individual will be educated to degree level (IT, computer science or similar) with professional project management accreditation e.g. PMP, PRINCE2
- 3-4 years IT Project management experience with proven ability to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and close projects
- Highly capable of achieving project delivery results and driving efficiency
- Experience in a customer facing professional services delivery role, ideally within a SaaS environment
- Proven commercial awareness with relevant experience within the sales process, including qualifying and coordinating sales requirements
- The ability to lead and carefully manage external and internal relationships and positively motivate other project managers/internal stakeholders
Whats in it for you?
- A Great Places to Work listed company so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who we are...
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organisations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Comcast, Shell, Vodafone, Nike and Zurich. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company thats on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:
High Standards As Standard, Together Were Better, Adapt To Succeed, Honesty Throughout, Be The Example, Dont Just Work Learn.
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.
More Jobs From