The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will own the relationship with one or many HealthEdge customers who have successfully completed their initial HealthRules deployment in production. The SDM is responsible for the success of the HealthEdge custom solutions deployed by the customers. This position ensures the provided business and technical services occur in accordance with the Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement with the customers. SDMs are accountable for overall performance as measured through Customer Satisfaction. They manage multiple customers by communicating status, resolving issues, and identifying improvements. They are experienced in technical project management, ITIL processes, client demand forecasting, resource management and the ongoing management of customer relationships. They also establish policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitor employees and evaluate customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
What you will do:
- Accountable for managing successful technical and business professional services delivery for multiple concurrent post-production customers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the customers regarding overall and day-to-day service delivery.
- Manage transition from project delivery to the Agile Services team.
- Ensure that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet customer requirements by maintaining tight control over the project schedule, risks, scope of work, budgeted hours and quality. Also ensures that SLAs and KPI as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Manage and proactively resolve escalated customer issues including critical or severity 1 issues.
- Ensure that operational teams and subcontractors maintain a clear understanding of the customer’s needs and priorities, and provide day-to-day customer advice and support.
- Conduct periodic meetings with customer and delivery teams – daily status updates, service level requirements reviews, continuous improvement, change control and other informal meetings.
- Identify, manage and mitigate service risks and develop and implement a corresponding plan of action if risks materialize.
- Anticipate, identify and assess complex issues. Develop and implement a corresponding plan of action to bring an issue to resolution.
- Ensure requests, problems and change records are being updated regularly in SalesForce and with a level of detail expected by customers.
- Build and maintain strong and long-term customer relationships through clear and concise written and verbal communications, increasing trust and involvement, and reducing ambiguity and conflict.
- Motivate, inspire and mentor project team members to excel in service delivery. Manage all delivery resources assigned to their accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Publish regular project metrics, root cause analysis and trending to key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Partner with and develop positive relationships with representatives from other HealthEdge departments including Product Management, Engineering, and Customer Support; build trusting relationships with partners and vendors.
- Navigate through ambiguity to solve problems using effective communication and team coordination with Service Management and Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Performing all job functions consistent with HealthEdge and customer(s) standards, policies, processes and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or a closely related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- 6+ years of experience managing end-to-end delivery of professional services and solutions to customers in technical project management, AGILE project delivery, or technical team management within the health care payer industry.
- 4+ years of experience in Maintenance and/or Managed Services as well as customer relationship management role for a mid-sized organization.
- 4+ years of project management experience in the health care software industry, preferably in health care payer domain.
- Demonstrated breadth and depth of operational service delivery management expertise, preferably in a global environment with a track record of achieving account financial objectives, including revenue/profitability, SLAs, specific account KPIs and the customer satisfaction targets.
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to interface at all levels typically at senior manager/director level.
- Ability to establish and enforce effective project methodologies and processes.
- Strong technical knowledge/aptitude.
- Proven ability to lead complex (matrix) project teams to deliver results.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and willingness to provide exceptional customer service. Ability to maintain composure and positive attitude when handling unexpected challenges and competing demands.
- Ability to engage in process improvement and developing new efficient means of execution.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills. Strong analytical, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Proficiency in AGILE Development Methodology.
- Knowledge and exposure to Six Sigma, ITIL, CMM, Baldridge, Lean or other best practice frameworks.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Some travel may be required.
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.
More Jobs From