SEO Strategist, Germany
Location: US (MA, TX, UT, NY) or EU - Remote
Who We Are:
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, lets talk.
At Thrasio, we are reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
As an SEO Strategist, Germany, you will be responsible for tracking the progress of our newly launched products along with our existing listings to ensure that they are performing well. You will be working alongside the SEO Operations Manager in assuring the upcoming product launches are optimized.
- Lead a team of associates to manage incoming requests. Review products prior to launch and provide copywriting and marketing recommendations.
- Perform comprehensive market analysis and provide an overall assessment to internal stakeholders.
- Execute data driven analysis to identify opportunities that will drive traffic to listing by leveraging keyword and competitor research
- Review deliverables from copywriters and convey overall analysis of ranking potential to the stakeholders
- Manage multiple product projects and initiatives across several markets
- Provide in-depth reporting and KPIs for each executed product launch
Who You Are (Required)
- Well-versed in SEO.
- A long-term citizen or native of Germany. Someone whom has an in-depth understanding of the linguistic nuances and colloquialisms of the country, a sense of its cultures, and is familiar with consumer behavior/trends in the region.
- Highly organized with a critical attention to detail that can provide comprehensive analysis
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to take feedback
- An affable and collaborative teammate. Someone that thrives within an inclusive team and company where individual choices are respected and supported
- Experienced with market and competitor analysis for E-commerce and/or Amazon marketplaces.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.