Office Tour Photos
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for a self-starter with a strong analytical background focused in SEO. As an SEO Specialist at DraftKings, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team to execute a strategy that achieves significant growth in site traffic and drives impact to our CPA KPIs. Youll also establish a solid foundation of ongoing SEO best practices for optimization, content development, URLs, redirects, site structure, and linking practices. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as an SEO Specialist:
- Contribute to, share, and report on the SEO vision for DraftKings web properties.
- Work with creative and development teams to execute on opportunities that improve our visibility on all search engines.
- Meet regularly with SEO Manager and cross functional teams to drive optimizations across properties.
- Identify and resolve technical and content-related SEO issues.
- Run channel execution and optimization daily.
- Lead research projects and leverage findings to optimize our properties.
- Communicate program performance and drive leadership buy-in for SEO vision.
- Stay ahead of advances in SEO and act as a subject matter expert.
- Develop strategies for implementing page level recommendations at scale across the DraftKings properties.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3 years of proven SEO experience, executing an enterprise level SEO Program.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- Technical mastery of organic search algorithms and ranking factors.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Experience with keyword research.
- Experience analyzing data and providing recommendations for SEO campaigns and the broader business.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, Ahrefs, SEMrush, BrightEdge and DeepCrawl.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving technical SEO issues.
- You have advanced Excel skills and are comfortable manipulating large volumes of data.
- Experience in Sports-betting, gaming, or similar industry is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From