Are you a search marketing guru? Do you love finding new ways to improve SERP rankings? Do you get excited when Google updates their algorithm? We’re seeking a SEO Manager to help bring the visibility of our marquee websites – globoforce.com and workhuman.com – to the next level. This role will be our in-house expert on all things search, paid and organic. You’ll advise content writers on keyword density, optimize META tags and cross-linking strategy, determine new areas for website content, and everything else related to organic search. You’ll also work with our Marketing Demand and Programs teams, as well as external agencies, on the optimization of our paid search campaigns.
Reporting to: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Manage SEM/PPC and SEO campaigns and track performance across multiple websites and blogs
- Advise in optimizing page content for keyword visibility
- Update META tags, cross-links, and other items to ensure website health
- Conduct keyword research analysis to uncover new opportunities
- Utilize competitive intelligence and battle for top position on search engines
- Own SEM/PPC campaigns (Google Ads and Bing) and implement demand marketing strategies
- Test and optimize ad copy, landing pages, calls-to-action, etc.
- Analyze results and generate thoughtful, actionable reports for marketing leadership
The Skills You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in search marketing (SEM and SEO), agency experience a plus
- Ability to independently manage budgets and campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and a love for data. Power-user of Google Analytics, Google Ads
- Understanding of search marketing reporting tools such as MOZ and SEMRush
- Outstanding project management and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with colleagues in Demand, Content, Creative, Field, Product, and other marketing areas
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Agile worker, adaptable
- Team player
- Experience with WordPress, Marketo a plus
- Positive attitude a must with strong cross-collaboration skills
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.