If youre passionate about SEO and want to work on a world-class SEO team at a company where traffic acquisition is a top priority and the CEO truly gets SEO, this role might be for you! Chewy is seeking a Technical SEO Manager to join our high-performing SEO team in our Boston, MA office. You will play a pivotal role developing Chewys SEO strategy while working with the SEO team to build out a product roadmap and execute through a dedicated engineering team.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter and effective problem-solver with proven experience working across an organization to get things done. They will be adept at cutting through an onslaught of requests to assess business impact and drive prioritization towards results.
What You'll Do:
- Identify opportunities for traffic growth across core areas of Chewy.com such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, on-page factors, and scalable content
- Build and prioritize the SEO roadmap based on estimated opportunity, level of effort, and risk to help Chewy acquire new customers through organic search
- Conduct SEO A/B tests through our proprietary testing platform to ensure changes made for SEO positively impact traffic, revenue, and other KPIs
- Work alongside the SEO Engineering team to execute SEO roadmap initiatives and report results to Leadership and peers
- Own technical SEO at Chewy: provide recommendations to other teams to help them build SEO requirements into their products
What You'll Need:
- 10 years work experience with 5+ years of experience in SEO roles with increasing responsibilities
- Data-driven mindset with tactical experience driving projects to completion.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Passion and curiosity
- Flexibility for periodic travel
- Experience with SEO A/B testing and solid understanding of statistics
- Youve built, and even broken, your own website (even a simple WordPress website)
- Understanding of page speed monitoring and optimization
- Experience leveraging natural language processing and machine learning
- Experience with other performance marketing channels such as paid search, paid social, or display