SEO Copywriter, Germany
Location: US (MA, NYC, TX, UT) or EU - Remote
Who We Are:
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, lets talk.
At Thrasio, we are reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
As Thrasio becomes a world class ecommerce company, our success is driven largely by perpetuating the customers ability to find our products. As an SEO Copywriter for our German market, you will be focused on creating SEO content that maximizes our products visibility and placement on Amazons digital shelves. In this role, you will empower Thrasios products with well researched product listing content that will boost sales, elicit conversions, and ultimately help us achieve our continued growth.
You will learn Amazons compliance, rules, and regulations and utilize them in the original content that you create. Your creative input and style will help drive customers searches and buying behavior to drive sales and Thrasio product recognition.
- Perform comprehensive keyword research and competitor analysis and then write titles and product bullet points on all of our Amazon listings
- Perform in-depth proofreading/analysis and provide notes when necessary as an overall QC of the listings composed by colleagues before they go live
- Write original content within Amazons compliance, rules, and regulations
- Write well-crafted SEO product titles and product bullet points that concisely capture features/benefits that are optimized for searches but also drive sales
- Write sales driven grammatically correct content by infusing SEO search words, terms, language, content, phrasing, etc.
Who You Are
- A long-term citizen or native of Germany. Someone whom has an in-depth understanding of the linguistic nuances and colloquialisms of the country, a sense of its cultures, and is familiar with consumer behavior/trends in the region
- Highly organized with a critical attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to take feedback as well as make content edits in a fast-paced environment
- An affable and collaborative teammate who thrives within an inclusive team and company where individual choices are respected and supportive
What You Bring to the Party
- General understanding of Search Engine Optimization SEO required
- An ability to incorporate sometimes cumbersome or obtuse SEO keywords within product listings in a way that will appear coherent, fluid and natural to consumers.
- 2+ years of experience copywriting original content for any of the following SEO: ecommerce, digital product sales, digital marketing, internet product promotion, etc.
- Knowledge of or willingness and ability to learn and self-educate on Amazons compliance, rules, and regulations; coaching and instruction will be provided, but we want someone who goes after this knowledge base
- Ability to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily SEO writing, tasks, and writing assignments
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Ability to accurately gauge and communicate timing, meet deadlines, and manage priorities.