Founded in 2018, digital consumer goods company Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA businesses, boasting a massive innovation platform that brings high quality products to market across digital marketplaces and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 5,000 Amazon companies, acquiring nearly 100 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of nearly 14,000 category-leading products, Thrasios brands outperform almost every other seller on Amazon. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to nearly 600 people globally--78% of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The SEO Team team is looking to add an Associate SEO Strategist to work hand-in-hand with our Product Launch Team to review new product launch opportunities. This is a fast-paced environment, where we will be looking at new products in virtually all categories across Thrasios portfolio. Ultimately, you will provide comprehensive market and competitor analysis and key insights on the growth potential of the product launch from an Organic SEO standpoint.
- Collaborate with a team of Product Launch SEO Associates to manage incoming requests. Review products prior to launch and provide growth recommendations.
- Perform comprehensive market analysis and provide an overall assessment to the SEO Strategist Leads.
- Execute data driven analysis to identify opportunities that will drive traffic to listing by leveraging keyword and competitor research.
- Review deliverables from copywriters and convey overall analysis of ranking potential to the SEO Strategist Leads.
- Manage multiple product launch projects across several markets.
- Provide in-depth reporting and KPIs after a product is launched.
- Draft SOPs and standardized processes for the New Product Launch SEO Team.
- Make recommendations on process optimization and new tactics to implement that will drive sales growth.
What You Bring to the Party:
- Well-versed in SEO (Does not need to be Amazon-specific).
- Comfortable compiling data from many different sources and making inferences based on that data and past experience.
- Highly organized with a critical attention to detail that can provide comprehensive analysis.
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to take feedback.
- An affable and collaborative teammate. Someone that thrives within an inclusive team and company where individual choices are respected and supported.
- Experienced with market and competitor analysis for E-commerce and/or Amazon marketplaces.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.