Office Tour Photos
Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
The SEO team is looking to bring on a dedicated analyst to assist with competitor research, SEO testing roadmap development, and more. Youll report directly to the Head of SEO at CarGurus and play a key role in expanding the teams coverage and headcount as CarGurus continues to grow. There is a lot of flexibility in this position, and plenty of opportunities to become an internal subject matter authority in a number of key areas vital to CarGurus ongoing success.
What Youll Do
- Conduct regular competitive analysis of key players in the automotive research and marketplace segment
- Monitor site wide SEO performance and keyword opportunities
- Work closely with our Content team to develop timely, high-ranking articles and research
- Assist the Product & Engineering teams in SEO road-mapping and prioritization exercises, especially in international markets
Who You Are
- 2+ years of marketing, SEO, or analytics experience (ideally some combination of all three)
- Strong critical thinking skills - theres a lot of fluff about what works and what doesnt in the world of SEO, and you need to be able to recognize the difference
- Ability to learn new and technical topics quickly and thoroughly
- Passion for data, and testing new features or improvements
- Ability to effectively liaison with internal teams, and able to adapt style to varying personality types
- Good sense of humor and loves working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
More Jobs From