Senior/Principal iOS Developer
We have a unique opportunity for a Senior or Principal mobile iOS developer to join our team at Constant Contact and build exciting phone and tablet apps in Swift, as well as cutting edge voice apps for the Alexa and Google platforms.
Constant Contact, Inc., an Endurance International company, helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers using sophisticated email and social media marketing tools.
We are a fun, collaborative, agile work team solving interesting engineering challenges involving massive scale and big data. Our organization puts an emphasis on learning and career growth with a commitment to a work/life balance and sustainable development. We work with state of the art technologies, methodologies, and processes to design, develop, deploy and monitor our apps.
You are open to change and eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone. You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment. You are a dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain and great code.
As a contributor to a cross-functional scrum team, you will develop new features that allow our customers to engage with their customers. Collaborate with Product Management, UX, and architects to understand the business needs and find the best technical solution for meeting those needs. Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices.
- 5+ years industry experience developing mobile, Web, and Mac applications is a must
- 2+ years experience with Swift is a must
- 2+ years experience with Objective-C is a must
- 5+ years experience with Swift/Objective-C, iOS SDK, and Xcode is a must
- Experience with RxSwift, MVC, MVVM, MVI, and Reactive programming is a plus
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development is a plus