Senior/Principal iOS Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Principal iOS Developer to join our mobile team at Constant Contact, to help build cutting edge iPhone, iPad, and Watch apps in Swift. If you're interested in working with innovative tools, processes, and people to engineer mobile applications that are distributed and consumed on a massive scale, we have an immediate opportunity to join our team in Waltham, MA.
Constant Contact, Inc., an Endurance International company, helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships.
We are a fun, collaborative, agile work team solving interesting engineering challenges involving massive scale and big data. Our organization puts an emphasis on learning and career growth with a commitment to a work/life balance and sustainable development. We work with state of the art technologies, methodologies, and processes to design, develop, deploy and monitor our apps.
You are open to change and eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone. You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment. You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary. You like to have fun while youre working, but understand when its time to get serious. You are a dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain and great code.
As a contributor to a cross-functional scrum team, you will develop new features that allow our customers to engage with their customers. Collaborate with Product Management, UX, and architects to understand the business needs and find the best technical solution for meeting those needs. Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices.
- 10+ years industry experience developing mobile, Web, and Mac applications is a must
- 2+ years experience with Swift is a must
- 2+ years experience with Objective-C is a must
- 5+ years experience with Swift/Objective-C, iOS SDK, and Xcode is a must
- Experience with RxSwift, MVC, MVVM, MVI, and Reactive programming
- Experience developing large scale mobile applications
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability, and development platforms