Office Tour Photos
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We craft and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded professionals? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, hardworking people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
What Youll Be Doing:
The Senior/Lead Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) will serve as a technical lead for Rightpoints Digital Operations Services (Managed Services) practice. The SRE will be responsible for support and optimization of enterprise applications within the major public cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services).
- Provide technical leadership for Rightpoint Digital Operations Support Infrastructure team
- Management of cloud infrastructure solutions including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) based systems
- You will have organizational and delivery responsibility
- Support and optimization of highly available solutions utilizing Azure Load Balancers, Azure Application Gateways, and Azure Active Directory and like technologies
- Apply security fundamentals and best practices in the design and implementation of solutions
- Provide technical insight for the management, operations, and support of cloud solutions post implementation
- Collaborate with other Rightpoint teams and with clients to implement high quality enterprise applications maximizing modern delivery methodologies (DevOps)
- Provide technical mentorship for onboarding new environments into Digital Operations Support with an end to end solution focus
- Act as a technical partner for solving complex issues
- Act as an incident manager
What Skills Wed Like to See:
- Progressive experience in system administration and support of server implementations and/or support
- Experience with PowerShell and advanced scripting languages
- Hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft stack of technologies
- Exposure to Cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft O365)
- Working knowledge of core infrastructure (virtual networks, application gateways, load balancers, virtual machines, Azure Active Directory, etc.)
- Exceptional documentation skills and attention to detail for documentation (design documentation, processes/procedures, environment diagrams, etc.)
- Eagerness to learn and work outside your technology comfort zone
- Exhibit outstanding relationship management skills
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of anticipating and exceeding customer expectations
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
Some Great Extras:
- Consulting experience
- DevOps (CI/CD) experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Automation tools and methodologies (Azure DevOps, Chef, DSC)
- Experience with web delivered technologies (IIS, SQL, Sitecore, Episerver, SharePoint)
- Experience with virtualization solution architecture including Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware
- Working knowledge of network security and compliance (encryption, security audit)
- ITIL Foundations and understanding of IT Service Management
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
More Jobs From