DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for a senior workforce planning manager to evaluate our workforce and plan for our long-term success. Analytics is at the core of every team at Draftkings, and this is a unique opportunity to be part of the innovative People organization driving the growth and future of DraftKings. As a Senior Workforce Planning Manager, you will collaborate with key groups across the organization to push the capabilities of data analytics and data science in the way that we are hiring, managing, and developing our employees. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Senior Workforce Planning Manager:
- Conduct supply and demand analyses to understand our current workforces requirements as well as future requirements.
- Create a consistent and justifiable annual headcount planning process.
- Scope out and plan against internal and external barriers to accomplishing strategic workforce goals.
- Prepare executive and board-level workforce planning analysis and reporting.
- Provide a comprehensive communications plan to inform leadership and drive support for implementing approved strategies.
- Create user-driven tools and reports to communicate status, methodology, and progress against goals.
- Conduct market research and trend analyses with peer organizations to benchmark current talent status and future talent requirements to meet business service demands.
- Lead external market HR reporting requirements.
- Quantitatively evaluate alternative scenarios related to our future talent demands and business scenarios.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of workforce management experience.
- You also have at least 5 years of experience in generating workforce models at a hypergrowth company.
- Strong knowledge of labor analysis and reporting, as well as labor forecasting.
- Proficiency in manipulating data including statistical analysis and advanced math calculations.
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL; optional experience with Python.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor messaging to a broad variety of audiences.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Comfortable working autonomously with a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.