The Configuration Analyst is a key contributor in transforming and innovating iRobots HR Technology and analytics objectives. In this role, you will be responsible to enhance and leverage our HR systems and best practices to build and improve the processes necessary to support our employee base and improve overall HR efficiency. You will partner with HR, IT, and stakeholders across the organization to provide proactive technical solutions to support business needs. By identifying opportunities for improvement, executing on those improvements through innovation, and leveraging our current technology, you will create and provide an exceptional employee experience to the organization.
Day to Day:
- Design, develop, implement, support, and optimize Workday configuration to meet business processes, capabilities and needs.
- Successfully juggle multiple projects and priorities, while shifting direction as priorities change.
- Proactively find inefficiencies in processes, suggest enhancements and present proposals to stakeholders.
- Evaluate and drive bi-annual Workday releases, including comprehensive plan for adoption on new features, regression testing for impacts to existing reports and integrations, perform fit-gap analysis, communications, and training.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular maintenance and system audits and ensuring compliance of SOX requirements.
- Identify change management issues as they pertain to process improvement, and proactively address them.
- Provide technical leadership and/or project management to cross-functional teams engaged in implementing HR Technology solutions.
- Foster ongoing Workday relationships within user groups and/or the Workday community to ensure understanding of current and new functionality available.
- Assist with tenant management, standardization, governance, and best practices.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of employee information.
- Research, diagnose and resolve issues (i.e., end-user, business process, security, etc.)
- Collaborate with functional team members to understand requirements and communicate system capabilities/limitations.
- Develop and enhance working knowledge through training, independent research, and experimentation.
- Participate in the development and execution of HR technology roadmaps.
- Oversee and guide thorough testing of all new configuration prototypes prior to implementation.
- Act as support to the HR organization to enhance their understanding of Workday including mentorship and training of team members.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 4 - 6 years experience working with HR functions, processes, and data, with 3 - 5 years of direct HR systems experience.
- 3+ years Workday HCM experience: global experience preferred.
- Experience navigating cross-module and downstream configuration.
- Expert knowledge in at least three Workday modules including HCM, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Absence, Recruiting, Talent and Time Tracking. Ideal candidate will have completed Workday Consultant Certifications or Workday Training (Workday HCM Fundamentals, Business Process Fundamentals, Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields) or equivalent experience creating various reports and simple integrations in Workday (advanced/matrix/composite reports, dashboards, inbound/outbound EIBs)
- Enthusiasm for learning new technology, and a love of process improvement and data integrity; excitement for exploring Workday's new features and using them to improve employee experience and efficiency; positive attitude, can-do mindset, and a desire to constantly improve and iterate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong customer service skills, attention to detail, and outstanding organizational skills
- Experience presenting data and ideas to varying audiences (technical/non-technical; entry level through executive)
- Ability to multitask under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment; flexible and able to respond to rapidly changing business needs.