Senior Web Marketing Manager
Are you a skilled B2B marketer with a passion for creating remarkable web experiences? Are you looking to join a high-growth B2B software company that is changing the landscape of network management? NetBrain Technologies is seeking a highly motivated SR. Web Marketing Manager to lead its website strategy and execution. The right candidate has outstanding writing skills and a successful track record of building highly engaging websites that educate prospects and convert to customers. If you have a bias for action, willingness to learn, and a burning desire to serve your customers, you will be a great cultural fit.
- Maintain and grow NetBrain’s website to drive deep prospect education, increase conversions, and improve the customer experience.
- Convert highly technical content into intuitive, digestible web experiences.
- Create compelling copy, graphics and videos required to support web content needs.
- Establish a rigorous, test-driven roadmap that continually iterates, tests, and improves the entire site at high velocity.
- Build an SEO program to rank for terms relevant to business.
- Support digital ad campaigns by contributing creative and landing pages.
- Manage the company blog and guide other contributors with best practices.
- Support our content marketing programs by contributing to whitepapers, eBooks, webinars and other TOFU offers.
- Manage our CMS (WordPress) and serve as the point person for site issues and maintenance across the organization.
- 5+ years of web design and professional writing experience, preferably in an agency and/or SaaS startup environment.
- 3+ years’ experience in direct management of corporate websites.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, design, or related field.
- Experience with CMS and web optimization and analytics tools is essential.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Captivate or similar tools required.
- Must have strong project management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to think strategically and act tactically.
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment with minimal direction.