Digital Products creates value for our clients, their employees, and their customers. We design and build software that changes the way people work and live. Our team collaborates across studio locations in Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, and Seattle with 300+ employees across the US and Canada. With expertise in product strategy, project management, QA, design thinking, user-experience design/research, and impeccable development for native mobile, web, and embedded systems, we will help bring clarity to any omni-channel product vision.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play, and Accenture Digital is leading the way - driving these exciting changes across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. Designing and implementing cutting-edge digital solutions for leading businesses and governments around the world, you will be creating real wow moments for customers, connecting them with our clients through advanced analytics, interactive, social media and mobility. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on, to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the worlds leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Platforms & Products, youll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for todays connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Our team is seeking an experienced developer to join our growing Web team. You will lead frontend and backend developers on large and complex projects with our top tier clients. You will build scalable software and aid in sales estimation & scoping work. Youre eager to explore new technologies and advise our team on industry best practices. All members of the growing Web team will seek your wisdom, advice and mentorship.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
YOUR ROLE: Sr. Web Developer
- Lead development of web projects, including responsive websites, mobile API creation and others
- Lead and mentor more junior team members OR act as a subject matter expert (SME) in a particular technology
- Provide advisor-level support to multiple projects simultaneously
- Advise on architecture decisions
- Work closely with cross-functional team members, including designers, QA engineers and project managers to build excellent products
- Communicate project plans and scope to clients
- Lead code and architecture reviews
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior team members
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years working with SQL or related database technologies
- 3+ years in software development in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 7-10 years work experience
- Preference for previous client services experience
- Have worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Strong backend web framework experience like Rails, Node or Phoenix/Elixir skills required
- At least one additional language required like PHP, Java or Node.js
- Substantial front end experience developing web applications
- Previous enterprise development experience preferred
- Previous experience leading development teams of varying sizes
- Extensive experience in responsive development (using tools like Boostrap or Foundation)
- Experience working in cloud environments like AWS
- Preference for those with an interest in mentorship
Intrepid has some of the best benefits youll find. Its something we take great pride in.
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Generous paid time off
- 9 company observed holidays
- Annual bonus and raise
- Stock purchase program
- Great team events
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness benefits
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
More Jobs From