About The Team
Weve got a lot to offer. Smart, awesome people in a highly collaborative environment. Ownership and a ton of autonomy. Cutting-edge technologies. Great downtown Boston location. Were passionate about helping our customers succeed, making a difference, and setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. If working in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere with people who are committed to producing great brand experiences at every touchpoint sounds like a good fit, Buildium could be a great place to grow your career. Find out for yourself why the BBJ awarded us Best Place to Work three timesand counting.
We know you have your choice of roles for your next opportunity. Maybe were biased, but heres why we think choosing Buildium could be the best decision youve ever made:
- We have an amazing mix of high volume and deep strategy thats nearly impossible to find anywhere else in the B2B or B2C space.
- Youll be part of a team thats eager to help, learn, work together, and win. All that, and were fun, too.
- Were onto something here - we have a big market to go after, the best product in the space, and some of the most loyal and enthusiastic customers ever.
- You dont want to look back and say, I wish I had, you want to look back and say, Wow, what an amazing ride that was.
Still not sure? Come see for yourself.
What You'll Do
As a member of Buildiums marketing team, youll help us shape a brand experience that customers and co-workers rave about. Better yet, youll do your work in a supportive environment working with (in our opinion) the best marketing team in Boston. You are someone who:
- Loves the challenge of solving problems with design
- Considers simplicity a primary design requirement
- Champions the grid
- Is energized by collaboration and turning the perspectives of others into irresistible design solutions
- Is dedicated to your craft and want to work on a team that will inspire you and learn from you every day
- Keeps your finger on the pulse of the latest digital trends to ensure designs and experiences remain relevant and best-in-class, for all elements of design
- Isnt afraid to ask curious questions in pursuit of successful results
- 4+ years of web design experience
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite and other visual design tools
- Experience with Sketch (or other prototyping tools) and knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good understanding of the opportunities and limitations of WordPress
- Excellent visual design skills, with a mad-scientist eye for designing compelling, responsive web experiences
- Insatiable curiosity about the latest best practices, protocols, standards and technologies
- Strong UX experience.
Applicants must submit an online portfolio to be considered.
What We Offer
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium, a RealPage company, is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.