Senior Web Analytics Associate
Do you have a passion for Analytics and finding ways to optimize the performance of a website? Do you believe that the best way to run a site is to constantly test and learn and have the data tell the story? Are you experienced in A/B testing and multivariate testing techniques? Do you want to be part of a new product management team that is leading athenahealth’s marketing organization toward Agile? If so, we need you!
To be successful in this role, you will need to be collaborative, customer focused and able to communicate effectively. Additionally, you should ensure accountability and be resourceful.
The Team: This position is part of This role will require you to work with our Product Managers and Marketing partners to analyze and identify opportunities to optimize the performance of athenahealth.com and marketing landing pages. You will plan testing strategies, execute those plans and report out results to key stakeholders including senior leaders. Your work will inform the future direction of our user experiences.
- Create, drive, and execute our analytics and testing strategy for athenahealth.com. athenahealth.com is going to be the showcase for the athenahealth network, accessible by prospects and customers across all segments;
- Ongoing and Ad-Hoc Data Analysis;
- Test and Learn Web Strategy
- Work with our Product Management team to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree required; (Bachelor’s or Masters) in Computer Science, Business, or a Data Sciences preferred
- 2+ years of analytics experience; 3+ years working with stakeholders in a business environment, working across cross-functional groups
- Proven expertise in digital analytics tool sets, ideally, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Coremetrics and/or tag management solutions such as Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager, Ensighten, Tealium, etc.
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.