Office Tour Photos
Reporting to the CEO of NetBrain, and based in Burlington, MA, the SVP Sales will build, expand and manage NetBrain sales teams.
The SVP Sales will collaborate and partner with the CEO to further refine, develop, and execute tactical processes to support the growth of the company via a highly consultative sales model. The SVP Sales will lead and actively participate in strategic initiatives to make data-driven sales decisions to drive results, improve quality, and increase sales efficiencies.
Key responsibilities of the SVP Sales include:
• Planning and budgeting of all revenue objectives.
• Build, manage, train and motivate the salesforce. Develop and execute world class training programs for the sales teams that will allow for scalable, predictable growth without sacrificing quality.
• Lead the development, communication, and implementation of effective, analytically driven operational sales strategies to support the sales infrastructure. It will be important that the SVP Sales have a high degree of comfort and experience working within an operating infrastructure where operational effectiveness, revenue generation, market share, profitability, and customer wins are primary attributes in moving the company forward.
• Create valuable data driven metrics to which sales people can be held accountable resulting in increased revenue and a lower cost per sale.
• Enhance, and articulate the NetBrain value proposition and associated ROI both internally to the sales teams and externally to NetBrain’s customer base.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 10 years sales leadership experience within the enterprise software industry. He/she will have deep experience hiring, training and motivating sales teams. The ideal SVP Sales candidate will have a reputation for driving and achieving execution excellence and delivering results.
Other experiences that will be considered important are:
• Proven track record selling high value contracts to enterprise level businesses.
• IT software knowledge is a plus.
• Experience selling products with a long sale cycle.
• Demonstrated success scaling a business quickly.
• A set of personal characteristics which include intelligence, integrity, hardworking, high energy, driven and a value system which focuses on delivering quality and instilling organizational and personal commitment to excellence.
Additional personal characteristics will include:
• Strong leadership capability
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• People who have only transactional sales or channel sales experiences don’t work
More Jobs From