Senior Vice President of Global Channel and Alliances
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Sr. Director of Global Channel & Alliances
Mendix is seeking a Sr. Director of Channels and Alliances responsible for indirect go to market strategy, operations, and revenue globally across all geographic regions. All partner-based routes to market are in scope, including Systems Integrators, Technology Partners and VARs. The Sr. Director will have a team focused on partner strategy and the execution of programs to grow the partner network and impact. They are expected to work cross functionally and collaborate with the sales, marketing, services, and training/enablement teams to build a fully integrated channel partner ecosystem. This role is a front line level general management role that is a high impact, quota carrying, sales management position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall field team and company.
Additional responsibilities and accountabilities for this role include:
- Leadership and management of assigned channel team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Develop and implement the overall channels strategy for the field and company globally.
- Quota responsibility across defined partner channels; manage programs to maximize sales revenue and touch and Influence revenue from across all channel partners.
- Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current and prospective customers, identify incremental opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits.
- Build business plans with chosen partners to create positive outcomes for Mendix customers, the Partner organizations, and Mendix.
- Create and drive Mendix channel programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources.
- Work cross functionally to develop channel marketing programs, enhanced partner portal, partner product certifications and training, collateral, etc.
- 5 years experience as a successful senior business development director within the software/cloud infrastructure landscape.
- Proven track record of building and operating a global BD/channel function.
- History of hiring, enabling and scaling high performance, global teams.
- Experience / training in solution selling frameworks
- Strong experience and expertise leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams at all levels from individual contributors to executives
- Intimate understanding of the broad IT ecosystem and modern Cloud strategies around Software Development architectures, SaaS, and PaaS.
- Strong track record in defining and aligning channel partner/sales strategies and programs to maximize reseller customer impact and revenue performance.
- History of documented revenue growth in complex business environments directly attributable to the partner program.
- Comfortable using data to make and support decisions at all levels.
- Bachelors degree or international equivalent
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.