Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Mendix is seeking an RVP of Comercial Sales responsible for revenue generating functions in North America. Mendix has experienced triple digit growth in the Americas year to date and is investing significantly to build out a scalable Go to Market infrastructure globally with the Americas representing the most lucrative growth opportunity for expansion. As the leader of the Americas this persons top priority is to ensure the team is appropriately staffed and that the machine is executing at scale. Specific objectives include staffing the regional field-based teams and building the associated ecosystems to enable and execute against the sales plan.
As SVP Americas, you will build and lead a team including Commercial Sales, Strategic Sales, Solutions Architects, Channel and Alliance Partners and Business Development Representatives. The Go to Market scope includes all market segments of customers and prospects across various industry verticals. You will be responsible for hiring the best and then delivering significant growth by building and operating an ecosystem of customers, partners, industry influencers, and prospects. A strong focus on recruiting, enablement, pipeline generation and value-based enterprise selling will be required. As the theater leader you will work with the senior leadership team to execute your plan. Expectations are that you will be an active member of the Go to Market team and participate often in market facing activities where you absorb and analyze feedback from the market and communicate that back to the corporate teams to help drive the product roadmap and corporate priorities.
Additional responsibilities and accountabilities for this role include:
- Provide executive sponsorship for clients, prospects and partners, demand generation programs, thought leadership events and overall ecosystem development.
- Ongoing development of sales team including recruiting, hiring and training new reps on Mendix, the market, and enterprise selling
- Forecasting and performance management of the team to CRO
- Design and Operate headcount and GTM plans
- Manage a complex ecosystem of strategic partners and alliances as part of optimizing the Americas GTM execution
- Act as lead executive in the region for customer and partner relationships
- Execute and formulate a sales strategy for the Americas to drive revenue growth by further penetrating the current customer base and acquiring net new logos
- Build a scalable, predictable, repeatable business
- 5+ years as a second line+ leader in SaaS or PaaS enterprise software with a proven track-record of consistently exceeding annual team quotas and performance targets
- Proven track record of building, developing, and managing enterprise and strategic sales teams
- Experienced in solving complex IT problems directly related to the Application Development layer where the sales cycle is supported by technical and business justification
- You follow a proven, repeatable process to achieve your success and have leveraged your process to overachieve in multiple roles. This process scales to include your team and ecosystem.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Demonstrated ability to lead GTM programs that manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- Strong orientation to team communication, enablement, and collaboration
- Strong Operational Command and ability to thrive in a matrix environment
- High Energy and attention to detail
- Bachelors degree or international equivalent
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From