Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Product Designer to design engaging experiences on TripAdvisors native and web platforms for travelers worldwide.
What You Will Do
- Lead the design of new features and updates across the core product
- Partner closely with product and engineering to translate business and users goals into elegant but practical designs that can deliver on key business and user metrics
- Deliver designs that communicate consistent, effective experiences across all platforms, and are in alignment with core site and branding strategy
- Hands-on production of user requirements, storyboards, wireframes, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Play a role in shaping the future of TripAdvisor by collaborating with stakeholders and team members (such as brand, marketing, usability, and product) to brainstorm new features and functionalities that enhance the experience
- Partner with user research on all cyclical user testing sessions
- Help create, maintain, and enforce the brand book, templates, style guides and toolkits
What You Will Bring to the Team
- 5 to 9 years of experience designing for iOS, Android, and Web
- Online portfolio that showcases your design skills and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience shipping many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create delightful, consumer-oriented experiences
- Comfortable designing within iOS and Android native platform guidelines, and have portfolio examples to show it
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Principle, Lottie
- Excellent communicator who has conviction to champion your point of view, but can also successfully collaborate with others
- Portfolio submission required
Why Design for TripAdvisor?
- Awesome brand. Global audience. Collaborative environment. Cool teams. Design & influence for a living. Plus free lunch, every day.
More Jobs From