A once-in-a-career opportunity to design for the world's largest independent marketing cloud.
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud platform driven by a mission to unleash the brilliance in marketers. Acoustic offers the industry’s leading open marketing ecosystem comprised of intuitive, AI-powered products that are purpose-built for marketers. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing and marketing automation solutions.
Join a strong team of designers driven by a vision to transcend the ordinary and design marketing and analytics software that removes friction and enables marketers to do their best work.
What You'll Do
- Understand the marketing automation and analytics domain (or a strong desire to learn).
- Stay current and educate others on user expectations, business strategy, industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Find differentiating ways to solve user problems and deliver user value. Navigate challenging situations, synthesize, and simplify complex use cases, remove barriers, and problem-solve in meaningful and positive ways.
- Lead multiple projects or products and demonstrate a strong mastery of your craft. Define and communicate vision to the team. Deliver across the complete product delivery lifecycle and create UI design deliverables needed, including user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi sketches, and prototypes.
- Collaborate closely with development, offering management, UX designers, content designers, user researchers and other stakeholders to ensure alignment and deliver outcomes against aggressive timelines
- Engage with customers and industry users to inform designs, validate decisions and capture feedback.
- 5 years of experience in User Experience design, Product design, UI/Visual design or related field.
- Strong foundation and understanding of Design Thinking practices
- Highly proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, InVision)
- Working knowledge of responsive design, design systems and grid principles
- Hands-on experience creating user flows, lo/hi fidelity designs and prototypes
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Strong problem solving aptitude, business acumen and a natural curiosity for how experiences come together
- Extremely proactive; takes personal ownership for producing positive results
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to quickly build rapport and establish credibility
- Strong communication and presentation skills; experience presenting complex ideas to clients and colleagues in compelling and actionable ways
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires independent self-direction, excellent time management, strong attention to detail and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication
- A team player with experience working in an Agile software development process
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.