As a UX Content Strategist for Endurance, youll use the power of language to develop strategies that meet both business objectives and customer needs. Working alongside researchers, designers, and developers, youll support projects from ideation through deployment with the ultimate goal of crafting the clear, consistent, and concise copy that makes for an unbeatable user experience. You will be working primarily with the Constant Contact and SiteBuilder brands.
What youll do:
- Write clear and compelling copy to guide users through a variety of digital channels
- Create content audits, voice and tone maps, taxonomies, and other content strategy deliverables to influence the direction of major UX initiatives
- Drive the content strategy of new initiatives, playing a major role from inception to launch (and every step in between)
- Advocate for our customers throughout the entire development process, whether by identifying user problems at the beginning of the project or determining how youll measure success at the end of a project
- Use data and research to develop a strong understanding of customers pain pointsand use copy to eloquently solve them
- Collaborate with UX designers, researchers, product owners, developers, and stakeholders to create a frictionless and delightful customer journey
- Contribute to a voice, tone, and style guide and ensure site copy follows these patterns
- Communicate your ideas and UX best practices to successfully convince, motivate, and inspire stakeholders
- Iterate on past initiatives, relentlessly striving to improve the way we communicate with our users
Who you are:
- 3+ years of copywriting or technical writing experience
- A bachelors degree in English, journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellent writing and conversation-mapping abilities
- A strong knowledge of writing across platforms (desktop, mobile, and app)
- Working knowledge of UX, including general usability, accessibility, and industry standards
- Familiarity with analytics platforms and a firm understanding of how to use data to drive content decisions
- Proficiency in web and product design tools like Sketch, Axure, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully, while also knowing when to push back respectfully
- A motivated, self-starter attitude and excellent collaborative abilities
- Excellent multi-tasking, time-management, and organizational skills
- SaaS knowledge and experience working in an Agile Scrum environment are a plus!
- Links to 2+ samples of your work. Wed love to see anything that showcases how you write and think, including workflows, style guides, and product communications
Why youll love us:
- Its all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, an even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - theres a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. Were wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet theres going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine foot T Rex, but hes friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- Its super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From