Office Tour Photos
Constant Contact is striving to lead the industry in Digital Marketing Solutions. We focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals while being delighted along the way.
As a UX Designer, you will be working on an agile development team focused on helping our customers get the most value from our product. You will collaborate with product owners, developers, researchers, and support staff to understand our customers pain points and provide solutions to overcome these issues. You will improve designs on the current products that we offer in addition to create experiences for new products.
What youll do:
- Work in a design driven development team that thrives on creating enterprise level applications that help the user become successful with the solutions we provide.
- Collaborate with peers, stakeholders, product managers, and developers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch as well as additional on-going iterations.
- Design flows and user interfaces that are simple, effective, and delightful.
- Create storyboards, user flows, conceptual wireframes, interaction diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes.
- Act as the users advocate throughout the entire development process by subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering iterative suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Take a data-driven approach to influence your visual and interaction design decisions.
Who you are:
- Able to empathize with users to understand their pain points and be a relentless champion of their cause throughout the entire process.
- Possess a portfolio of work that highlights your designs and design process, including work for phone, tablet and web platforms.
- Have a command of interaction design core principles: architecture, interaction, and user-centered design.
- Ability to accept input gracefully while also taking the initiative to push back respectfully when advocating for optimal user experience.
- Expert proficiency with current tools for web and product design such as Sketch and Invision with 5+ years experience the UX design field.
- General understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS in order to effectively communicate ideas and solutions with engineers.
Why youll love us:
- Its all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, an even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - theres a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. Were wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet theres going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine foot T Rex, but hes friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- Its super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From