Senior UX Designer
● We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
● We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
● We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work”and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
InsightSquared is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join our growing product team in delivering intuitive experiences that “Do right by the customer.” You’ll work in a highly collaborative environment with our engineering, marketing, and product teams, balancing user goals and business objectives to help deliver the most valuable end-to-end features. Your contribution will be directly in front of customers on a daily basis.
At InsightSquared you’ll:
● Provide UX leadership, owning the design of the product end-to-end while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
● Produce multiple design deliverables for every step of the process- owning research and interviews, concept and direction, wireframing, visual style, prototypes and interaction patterns.
● Design thoughtful, compelling, user centered features that are easily translated into multiple product applications.
● Proactively collaborate with product managers to - communicate your design vision, incorporate feedback into your solutions, and help drive product strategy, roadmap and requirements
● Showcase your understanding of the latest interaction design best practices and techniques
We are looking for:
● 5+ years of user experience or product design experience
● Advanced use of design tools, including; Sketch, the Adobe Suite, InVision, Figma animation/interactions skills are a plus.
● A deep understanding of responsive design patterns that work on multiple devices and platforms
● A desire to create new processes, implement design principles and collaborate with team members to improve the product.
● Working knowledge of mobile design patterns
● Experience with the scrum agile development process and an understanding of engineering technologies
● Excellent communication and data visualization skills. You can bring internal stakeholders on your design journey and support your decisions with focus and brevity.
● Working knowledge and experience with front-end development (HTML, CSS, JS, React) a big plus
You are right for this role if you love simplifying complexity; you consistently deliver high quality work, and your collaborative style inspires others to the point where people ask to work with you.
Please have a portfolio prepared upon application