Who we are
Drizly is the worlds largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Were committed to making our customers good times better their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We partner with the best retail stores in over 100 markets across North America to serve up the best buying experience, through offering a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth, but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. And we care about you.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasnt changed in nearly a century, and that doesnt scare us (well, not all the time). - and even when it does, it doesn't stop us, it energizes us. Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
If the idea of owning a major product from beginning to end at a leading tech company amps you up, this is the role for you. You are a self-motivated UX wizard with passion for people and the products you design for them. Speed and teamwork are your mottos and you feel like the best products are built through collaboration.
You thrive at the intersection of qualitative and quantitative data where you feel just as comfortable conducting a usability test as you do pulling insights from spreadsheets. You get excited to share the stories about your product with the rest of your team to help rally around the voice of the customer.
What the role is
In this UX Design role, youll play an integral part of the product development process on the Design team by ideating and creating products Drizly customers fall in love with. How will you know youve been successful? Anyone who opens up the Drizly app or website will say things like this is so easy to use, I love exploring Drizly, or your products make managing my business more efficient. The teams you work with trust your customer-centric design decisions and come to you for all things UX. Youve elevated the level of Drizly design to be best-in-class and your work has resulted in tangible business gain.
Note: Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.
In this role you will:
- Manage the end-to-end design for the customer experience on Drizly for Drizly B2B and B2C products
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to uncover the best solutions to the complex problems Drizly is striving to solve, like how to personalize the experience for millions of shoppers
- Hunt down quantitative data and utilize our Analytics team to bolster your design decisions
- Care. Talk to Drizly customers on a regular basis to gain valuable qualitative insights and communicate those findings to the entire organization
- Solve. Proactively find solutions, new ideas, and overlooked opportunities to push business initiatives while keeping our customers coming back for more
The Other Stuff
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status